May is around the corner and that means I will have to start giving hints to my twins about what is it that I will love for Mother’s Day. I usually like to go out for Brunch and then take the day off from Mommy responsibilities and duties….yep! Amen for that! Also, I do appreciate any hand made card or gift my daughters make for me that day, and I know every mom do too.
If you are like me, you are probably wondering: what creative and cool gift can I get the Moms in my life, that they do not throw or gift forward? Let’s be honest….you know this happens sometimes.
Here is the list I curated for the different moms in your life and in mine:
- Every mom including me: TIME ALONE! Yes! If you are the husband: take the kids for a “quality time day with dad” and let Mom enjoy time alone without any responsibilities. If you are a friend: tell the Dad to do the above or volunteer to babysit the kiddos….if you dare!
- Culture Seeker Mom: May is Miami Attractions & Museum Month, make sure to take advantage of the savings on admissions, memberships and more.
- Pamper loving Mom: A Spa Day! I mean who does not love a Spa day? In Miami there are great spas that offer Mother’s Day Specials. If you do not want to break your pocket, a Massage Envy session is great!
- Moms who love to swear: The Little Box of Obscenities ! A cute little tin filled with obscene magnet words that Mom can use to leave messages on the fridge. (Hmm, this sounds like a great idea)
- Techie Mom in your life: a fun Bluetooth tracker from Foundmi. You can basically track anything you attach the bluetooth to….ok ok, I know you are probably thinking of this one for you….but, tracking people is not good!! hahahaha
- Food & Wine Lover Mom: A delicious breakfast in bed prepared by you and the kids, Mimosa included! Or, you can take her to any of the amazing Miami restaurants that offer Mother’s Day Brunch. Suggestions? Sardinia Ristorante, Kiki on the River, The Rusty Pelican, The Betsy Hotel, Fairchild Tropical Garden, Cecconis and much more!
- Fit Mom: Any FitBit smartwatch model to help motivate her to reach her health and fitness goals by tracking activity, exercise, sleep, weight and more. Send me one as well 😉
- Beauty Lover Mom: A Beauty Subscription Box. There are several good ones out there, but the Sephora beauty box is pretty amazing!
- Moms that Loves to Accessorize: A piece of jewelry. There are amazing fine jewelry bracelets, necklaces and rings with diamonds or better yet, her birthstone, to make that gift extra special.
- Romantic Mom: A nice bouquet of her favorite flowers will always bring a smile to her face.
Let me know if any of these suggestions worked for your gift list and please share this with your family and friends looking for ideas on Mother’s Day Gifts.
+ See More Lifestyle